Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Stack-O-Quilt

 Stack-O-Quilts

I love getting quilts back from my longarm quilter! She does amazing work! I am always so excited to get my quilts back.


There are three sewing my stash quilts, one red/white quilt, and one QAL quilt in this beautiful stack. Hours and hours of sewing room bliss in this cute little stack of quilts.


Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilt #12 - Triangles
60 x 70 inches


Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilt #13 - On Point
80 x 90 inches


Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilt #14
64 x 78 inches


Red/White Orphan Block Quilt #1
60 x 60 inches


Candy Crush 2.0
@sewhungryhippie pattern and 2021 QAL
This quilt is my 2021 Halloween quilt. I've never been much of a holiday themed quilt person but for that last couple of years I have made a Halloween themed quilt.
2020 - Ghosts!
2021 - Candy Crush 2.0 - Skull

It feels really great to get these quilts quilted and finished. I feel like some of these quilts have been on my Completed Quilt Tops list for a very long time. Out of the 22 completed quilt tops on that list - 9 are now done. Just 13 more to go! My only sewing room goal for 2022 is to finish all of the quilts on my completed quilt tops list. I will have 22 finished quilts in 2022!

I finished hand quilting my Modern Maple Leaf quilt this year, which was a huge goal for me. I have been working on that quilt since 2016! 
WOW!!


No comments:

Post a Comment