Monday, March 14, 2022

One Of My Favorite Things

 One Of My Favorite Things ...

I enjoy eating out, having dinner or brunch with family and/or friends. I enjoy the atmosphere, good food and drink, people watching, and the good company of family and friends.

One of the things I love the most is having dinner with my daughter. She has grown up to be a wonderful, interesting, and charming person. I love spending time with her and learning the woman she has become.


Gin cocktails with dinner at Nama's

We both love sushi and recently our favorite sushi place is no longer serving sushi! So on Friday evening we tried a new sushi spot, Nama. It was delicious and we also enjoyed these beautiful gin cocktails with our dinner.

It was a lovely evening!

March 11, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment