Wednesday, July 13, 2022

FOOD

 FOOD!

My wonderful South Georgia vacation ... just wouldn't be vacation without FOOD!


My Mom's famous dill pickle chip dip ...


My favorite dipping chips ... did you know that chips are over $5.00 a bag .... and that isn't even the big family size bag! WOW!


My Mom actually made chocolate chip cookies ... for breakfast! So much for dieting while in the presence of my Mom ... Mission IMPOSSIBLE!


The Shrimp & Grits ... are delicious at this little place in Thomasville, Georgia


My brother-in-law smoked pork and made homemade BBQ sauce!


My cousin brought a basket of fresh peaches ... and made a wonderful peach cobbler ...


You can't visit Lake Park, Georgia and NOT go to the Fish Net!

I had a wonderful vacation ... and food was only a part of that. I got to see my family and enjoy their company. I haven't been to South Georgia in two years! It was a glorious vacation.
Food, Family, and Fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment