Thursday, July 21, 2022

Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilt #20 - Tula Pink Pandas

 Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilt #20

Tula Pink Pandas


In March I finished my Candy Crush 2.0 quilt I made from Tula Pink fabrics. To make this quilt top you cut 2.5 inch squares, and then you make subset, and so on. I ended up with a LOT of extra subsets.


I had begun piecing the subsets into 10.5 inch blocks. Then while I was on vacation a few weeks ago, I purchased 1 yard of Tula Pink's Panda print fabric.


I spent Saturday morning cutting the 10.5 inch blocks from the Panda print. This quilt top went together really really fast. I already had all of the Tula Pink subsets pieced ... it was just a matter of cutting the Panda print blocks and sewing the blocks together.


Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilt #20 - Tula Pink Pandas
60 x 70 inches


These Pandas
I love them so much!!!
Tula Pink bright colors and patterns.

💗💗💗


#quiltsinthewild




No comments:

Post a Comment