Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Scrap Happy!

 Scrap Happy!!!

Since January of 2018 I have made 20 scrap quilts.


#1 - Improv Log Cabin - Gifted to my great niece


#2 Charm Pack - Gifted to a friend


#3 Strings in Solids - Gifted to my youngest son


#4 Lizzy House Favorites - Gifted to my daughter's graduate school roommate


#5 - Sunny and Bright - Gifted to a work friend


#6 Teals - Gifted to my Aunt J


#7 Foxes - Gifted to my great nephew


#8 Pony Boy - Gifted to a sweet family of a friend


#9 Princesses - SOLD


#10 Red / White - In my personal red/white quilt collection


#11 Jewels - In my personal scrap quilt collection


#12 Triangles - I still need to get the binding on this one ... in progress


#13 On Point - Gifted to my children's step-mom


#14 Jelly Rolls - Gifted to a friend's daughter 


#15 Easy Patchwork QAL - quilt top


#16 Hourglass - Gifted to Beni Buffin


#17 - Solids, Paint Drips - needs binding ... in progress


#18 Batiks - quilt top


#19 Scrap Bag - quilt top


#20 Tula Pink Pandas - quilt top




No comments:

Post a Comment