Friday, February 24, 2023

2023 Crocheted Easter Basket

 2023 Crocheted Easter Basket

As you know each year I crochet an Easter Basket for my daughter and this year is no different. The 2023 Easter Basket process has begun.


This year's theme is Starbucks!


My daughter was a barista at Starbucks when she was in college. I think that she will really like the theme for this year's Easter Basket.


In years past I've thought about purchasing the small plastic Easter buckets to make my crochet basket more sturdy but just haven't done it. This year I purchased this little .98 cent pink bucket and it works perfectly!


Months ago I purchased the Starbucks fabric to line the Easter Basket this year. I've never lined the crocheted Easter Baskets but I'm trying to step up my Easter basket construction game.


No comments:

Post a Comment