Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Happiness Is ...

 Happiness is ...


This stool, which belonged to my grandmother, had spent many happy and useful years at my sister's house. I had been looking for a stool for my kitchen when I remembered this stool and wondered it my sister still had it. She did ... and she was willing to part with it and give it to me. Happiness is ... family ... and an especially generous and kind sister.


Thumbing through my fabric stash I find the perfect fabric for a cushion for my "new" kitchen stool. Happiness is ... finding the perfect fabric for your DIY project.


I have a few more supplies to gather ... a seat cushion (or foam) I can cover with the perfect fabric. This stool is already perfect in my kitchen, serving it's useful purpose and filling me with happiness!

Happiness is ...


No comments:

Post a Comment