Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Stuff

 Stuff

Musings from my phone photos ...


I'm down to my last bag of this glorious snack ... I'm going to have to make another Bucee's soon!


I had to take my car in for servicing, my daughter went with me to drop off my car and we decided to have breakfast at Waffle House.
I love Waffle House coffee and waffles!


I've been sick with a sinus and ear infection. I was home from work one day and this was my view. My fur babies were supportive and snuggled in with me.


A year ago I spent the day after Thanksgiving on the phone with Apple Support getting my computer wiped and updated. I was so proud of myself actually getting my computer cleaned up and updated. Once I got my computer up to speed, I decided to buy a MacBook cover, just a plain Navy cover that I now place all of my stickers on. I have no idea how I have ended up with so many stickers??


No comments:

Post a Comment