Monday, October 14, 2024

Glow Ya Little Glow Worm ... Shimmer, Shimmer II

 Glow Ya Little Glow Worm

... Shimmer, Shimmer II

A progress report


Blocks completed from the first Shimmer quilt that I made.


At this point every surface in my sewing room is covered in every piece of Tula Pink fabrics that I own.


It's magical!


Sorting through my Tula Pink stash. Sorting and coordinating fabrics into colorful block combinations.


One of the happiest places on earth for me is in my sewing room with fabrics scattered about. I can do this for hours and hours.


49 blocks are required for the size of quilt that I am making, so I have spent quite a bit of time cutting the fabrics needed for this project.
This makes my brain feel good and my heart very very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment