Wednesday, September 4, 2019

And Just Like That ... Vacation Is OVER ...

And just like that vacation is over and it is back to the grind ...
I've been awake since 3:30 a.m this morning...
getting back in the groove of working is hard!
The struggle is real ...


My sister got me some great gifts for my kitchen!


Continuing with the Mexican tile theme. I love all of the color!
It makes me happy!


I also managed to get a couple of knitting projects completed.
This is the cowl ... neck warmer that my daughter started.
I was able to get it completed while on vacation.


Knitted Neck Warmer ... Cowl


Forrest Green, it is very pretty and will keep my daughter warm and snug
this fall and winter.


I also finished this pair of toe up socks ... that I feel like I have been knitting on 
FOREVER!!!


These socks will be very wearable with my work slacks when the cooler weather arrives?


I'm glad that they are done. One color socks are so boring to knit ... and there could not be a more boring color than TAN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment