Friday, September 13, 2019

Taking A Little Break

I have decided to take a little break.
A break from what you ask ... a break from my routine.
Here we are in the middle of September and it is still HOT. It is still Summer.
Even though the days are getting shorter and college football is in full swing ... it still feels like FULL ON SUMMER!


I've been on vacation ... 
It was lovely, absolutely lovely.


I even watched college football while I was on vacation!
Hot Summer Vacation!

So, I have decided to take a little break from the every day ... HOT Summer Every Day ... and wait for Fall to catch up!
A peaceful boycott, if you will ...
A time to reflect and wait for those cooler temperatures.
The beautiful golden leaves, harvest, and apple cider ...
I'm so ready!

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁


No comments:

Post a Comment