Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Garden Gloriousness

 Garden Gloriousness 

I have enjoyed learning gardening and canning and freezing food this summer.


I ordered this catalog months ago, as a new gardener, I thought one needed to order seeds for the garden. I had completely forgotten that I had ordered this catalog so when it showed up in my mailbox on Saturday I was thrilled.  As the summer begins to wind down it is the perfect time to start planning for next year's garden. 


Who knew that quilt patterns and seed catalogs would become my favorite reading materials.

Gardening ... is wonderful!



Fresh vegetables, tomatoes, and canned fresh green beans.




Fresh corn and okra are in the freezer, along with fresh homemade salsa!



Marigolds


I has been a wonderful summer in the garden.
Fresh food and beautiful flowers.

I've really enjoyed the flowers, so bright and so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment