Sunday, August 9, 2020

OBSESSED

 OBSESSED
Still ... with Red and White quilts ... but now I have added a pattern that I just can't get enough of. This pattern is by Denyse Schmidt of www.dsquilts.com called Tribute Star.
To date I can remember making 5 quilts of this pattern. Yesterday I completed the 5th quilt top of this pattern. It goes together quickly and with stunning effect. Modern, yet traditional.
I love this pattern.
MY Red/White Tribute Star
60 x 60 inches
I love the simple loops machine quilting pattern!
MY Pink-ish/White Tribute Star
60 x 60 inches
I love the backing fabric, it is a Lori Holt design by Riley Blake

A few months ago, I decided to make a Red/White Tribute Star quilt for myself. I gave the one I had made to my daughter. For the one that I made for myself I decided on a simple quilting pattern. My friend, Sharon, is an amazing longarm machine quilter is doing a beautiful job on my quilt.
Yesterday, I decided to make a Pink-ish/White Tribute Star ... now to decide on the quilting pattern.
I just can't get enough of this pattern these days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment