Monday, August 3, 2020

Getting Things Done

Getting things done ...

I'm the queen of putting off things that I don't particularly enjoy!
Most of the time these things aren't really difficult, they are just things that take time.
Like putting the binding on an otherwise finished quilt.

Until Saturday I had 8 quilts that only needed binding to be FINISHED quilt projects.


I made some binding and gathered up my store bought binding ...


... and I got busy binding 


Red/White Half Square Triangle quilt

I have already gifted this one. I gifted this quilt to my brother and sister-in-law as a thank you gift for teaching me how to garden, can food and freeze garden fresh food. I have really enjoyed myself this summer in their garden.


Sewing My Stash Scrap quilt #9
SOLD


This is such a cute quilt and store bought binding worked beautifully.
SOLD


Sewing My Stash Scrap quilt #6


I made the binding for this quilt from leftover backing fabric.
This backing is an Anna Maria Horner print and I love it so much. 


Sewing My Stash Scrap quilt #8
Store bought binding for the finish!


Booker approved!


I'm pretty sure that HE has decided that this quilt is HIS!
hahaha ...

Now, I only have four more quilts that need binding ....



No comments:

Post a Comment