Thursday, August 18, 2022

Backings - Wash Your Paws I

Backings

I'm always on the lookout for clearance fabric sales mostly for yardage for backings for my completed quilt tops. It is rare that I spend more than $5.00 a yard for backing fabric yardage. I'm not saying that I haven't spent more but as a rule of thumb I try to keep cost down when choosing yardage for backing fabrics.

The search for backing fabrics is made a bit more difficult by the added rule of keeping cost down and my need to stick with the theme of the quilt top, but I love the challenge!

Wash Your Paws I


63 x 63 inches

This quilt was a kit I purchased on sale for $50.00 I loved it so much that I purchased a second quilt of the same pattern.


Yep ... those are Meerkats!

This backing fabric is, Paintbrush Studio Fabrics Animal Kingdom Meerkat Pink.
$5.49 a yard


No comments:

Post a Comment