Saturday, August 20, 2022

Puttering

 Puttering

The in-between ... puttering ... that place where you are just puttering around in your sewing because you don't know what to start ... or to finish ... next.


I always seem to have some red/white quilt blocks going. A couple of weeks ago I picked up this orphan star from the Quilts of Valor booth at the local quilt show. I knew I wanted to use it on one of my orphan block quilts. Over the weekend I sewed this little star on one of my orphan blocks. I didn't want to lose that little star. ☆☆☆


I started this quilt project a while back ... and just lost interest.

This is a free pattern by Allison at Cluck Cluck Sew
Here's the link ... 
https://cluckclucksewshop.com/collections/all-patterns/products/stay-home-quilt-pattern-free

It's a great pattern ... I just lost interest but I revisit these little blocks when I'm in-between quilt project and just puttering around in my sewing room. Eventually I will have enough blocks for a quilt top. 
Sometimes ... that's just how it works.



No comments:

Post a Comment