Monday, September 7, 2020

BOO!!!

 BOO!!!



I began this quilt last year on October 14th and made 1 block before setting it aside.
I didn't have the patience to work on this quilt at the time.
So a couple of weeks ago I took it back out and with a long weekend before me I decided to finish this quilt top up.


This is a very cute pattern but the fabric cutting instructions weren't correct and piecing the blocks can be a booger and tedious. 


I had to be very organized for this one. I don't mind a complex pattern, actually I enjoy a challenge.
This quilt pattern can definitely be a challenge especially if you don't read the instructions carefully.
The incorrect cutting instructions did create some confusion in piecing the blocks but in the end the quilt top is now complete.


I'm happy with the results, even with the incorrect cutting instruction sna-foo I was able to figure out the pattern. I read the pattern before beginning ... and for this pattern that is a must.


The quilt top, the multi halloween motif backing fabric, and the striped fabric will be the binding for the quilt. 




No comments:

Post a Comment