Friday, September 4, 2020

Dreams

Dreams

Dream a little dream ...


I follow Matt and Tara of @pitchpinepottery on instagram
I love their pottery and artist eye. Tara shared this photo in her stories feed from @thecabinland (whom I also now follow)  😀and I was instantly mesmerized. I could see myself in a setting such as this. A nice cup of coffee in hand looking out at that view. 

Living at the base of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park I realized that I could rent such a place with such a view for a nice weekend retreat. So now I'm presently looking up rentals, Air B&B's in the area. Maybe I can get my daughter and/or my sister to join me for a weekend of girl time enjoying nature and the quiet peacefulness of such a place as in this photo. 

Do you ever see a photo that instantly mesmerizes you and makes you dream of being there?

Goals for September stats:
walk was rained out
200 calorie lite dinner and fruit
fruit and nuts for lunch
strawberry and banana smoothie for breakfast

A completely vegan day - no meat or dairy
day 4 with no dairy

weight - 138.6

 

No comments:

Post a Comment