Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Cleaning House ... Sort of ...

Cleaning House

... sort of ...

I've decided to focus on making better choices ...

Such as, it is my goal for the month of September to take a break from social media. I will still be posting here on my blog but I feel I spend to much time on Facebook and Instagram. I feel that both have become negative and toxic places at the moment. I've also decided to clean up my eating habits and focus on exercising more. I need to work on some positive habits and lessen the negativity from outside sources that I have allowed into my daily life.

That being said, I have my trusty sewing room and a few projects to help me focus on my goals.


Besides sock knitting and the quilting WIPs that I currently have going I will be making a T-shirt quilt for someone I love. I think it is a surprise, so I can't say who.


I've also started a new embroidery project.
Both projects I hope to complete before Christmas this year.

I feel good ... I feel positive ... and I feel excited about the possibilities!


Goals for September stats:
present weight - 141.6 lbs.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment