Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Just A Few More Things ...

 Just a few more things regarding cleaning house ... sort of ...

It is my goal to clean up my eating habits and to exercise daily. Both of which can be difficult when working 2 jobs but I do think it is still possible.


Last night after work I rounded up my yoga mat and lumbar roller.
It is going to be beneficial to start stretching ... especially my lumbar area. As an office worker I don't stretch enough, my posture is horrid, and my sciatic nerve gives me a lot of pain. I know that stretching will help with that. 


After working my second job last night I set my goal of walking 2 miles before going home. 
I DID IT!!! 
In just under 45 minutes I walked a little over 2 miles.
It feels so good to achieve my goals. 


Then a lite dinner, if you haven't tried this brand of ramen I do recommend it.
It is non GMO and a healthy version of ramen noodle. 
I added peas and green onion to this one and it was delicious.


Goals for September stats:
2.24 miles
220 calorie lite dinner
breakfast smoothie
fruit for lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment