Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Seasons

 Seasons

I didn't garden at all this year. I have been extremely unmotivated this spring and summer.

😞😞😞

Maybe for a lot of reasons but mostly because of COVID and the weight of the pandemic and all of the concerns surrounding it. I didn't travel to see family for vacation this year. I hunkered down at home. I shop online for EVERYTHING. I miss people and getting out and roaming about freely in the world. It is a weight worrying about being exposed and or contracting COVID. I have been vaccinated but apparently many haven't ... and now there are new variants ... ugh! It is a lot to process and deal with, or at least it is for me.


I had a small patio herb and tomato garden in my backyard this year but even that didn't do very well for me this year. Sunday afternoon I cleaned up and put my little garden to bed.
Maybe next year will be a better gardening year for me.


Booker Boy was a trooper and spent the entire weekend with me in my sewing room. He spent most of his time on squirrel patrol! Jezebel kept a spot on my bed warm for me the entire weekend ignoring us completely. hahaha!!!


My girl asked me to make her a cup cozy ... so ... I used the free pattern I found on the Sew Hungry Hippie's website. You can get the pattern HERE if you would like to make one for yourself.
I only made the one but I plan to make several more. 
It is a fun and cute little sewing project.

No comments:

Post a Comment