Sunday, January 23, 2022

Life of a Quilter

 Life of a Quilter

Sometimes I have to laugh at myself. I am a quilter through and through. When I'm not in my sewing room working on a quilt project ... I'm thinking about being in my sewing room working on a quilt project. I adore the creative process of quilting and sewing. I enjoy every moment that I get to spend in my sewing room, shopping my favorite quilt pattern designers and fabric designers online, getting one of my projects back from the long-arm quilter ... all of it ... I adore all of it.


Time in my sewing room = threads on my clothes 
It makes me smile!


I've completed 57 of the 81 blocks that I need for the Happy Camper Valerie quilt project that I started last weekend. I love these bright blocks. Beginning last year, I decided to start making quilt projects that interest me. Quilts that I want to keep in my personal quilt collections.
My Red/White Quilt Collection and My Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilt Collection
I have really enjoyed making quilts that tickle my fancy.


I've also gotten my sketchbook back out. This year, instead of making a yearly resolution I'm making a new year resolution each month. I want to begin drawing/sketching on a daily basis. So ramping up to February's resolution of drawing daily I've unearthed my sketchbook and pencils. I think I'm going to draw a different coffee cup every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment