Sunday, January 16, 2022

Binding

 Binding

At some point along my quilting making journey I started making my own binding for certain quilt projects. 

Yesterday I spent a little time making the binding for my Cactus quilt. I'm very happy with the results.

Binding in general is my least favorite part of the quilting process and there always seems to be at least one quilt in my sewing room that needs binding. ***(presently, I have 4 quilts that need binding)*** I still use store bought binding as well but from time to time only handmade binding will do.

Forgive the horrible lighting of this photo. Presently, my sewing room is darker than usual due to bad weather conditions. We are supposed to get snow this afternoon and it is terribly gloomy out right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment