Sunday, January 2, 2022

Seasons

 Seasons

I sit here this morning enjoying a cup of coffee while gazing at my Christmas tree. This will be the last morning that I get to enjoy my coffee while basking in the glow of my Christmas tree until next Christmas. I absolutely love the fall and winter holiday season. From Halloween to New Year's - like no other time of the year my focus centers on family. Family and traditions and all the memories and feelings associated with that. So as I sit here this morning I'm a little sad that it is over until October when it begins again.

Tomorrow morning it is back to business as usual. Work, chores, and the same old grind. But this morning I'm going to hold on to the holiday season for at least one more cup of coffee. 

Note to self ... make a note to purchase new bulbs and a bulb testing kit for my Christmas tree. One section on my lighted tree no longer lights up. I'll need a repair kit for next Christmas. 

Until next time ... I pray for a happy and blessed new year before us.

No comments:

Post a Comment