Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Addition To My Kitchen Decor

 Addition To My Kitchen Decor


This bright and beautiful pitcher is the most recent addition to my kitchen decor.
My sister really has a knack for finding accessories that pull any room together. Where as I on the other hand have absolutely NO TALENT in this area. 
The backsplash in the photo above is the inspiration for my kitchen. My sister and brother-in-law came and spent a long weekend with me and helped me make my new house a home. And, made my kitchen a dream.

From then on ... my sister has gifted me with all of the accessories below ...

This colorful planter holds my Keurig "K" cups


This colorful duck holds my kitchen burn (aloe) plant.


This beautiful sunny face was once in my sister's kitchen and then it hung proudly in her pool area before it came home to me.

This one has since broken and had to be thrown away. I had dish soap in it and it slipped out of hand and fell in the sink and broke.  ðŸ˜•
I've been looking for a replacement but haven't come across one yet.





No comments:

Post a Comment