Wednesday, May 22, 2024

April Went By In A BLUR - The Biltmore Adventure

 April Went By In A BLUR

As you may have already guessed considering I did not post one single blog in the month of April. Time seems to slip right through my fingers these days. I often ponder how to slow things down and get a hold of time but nothing seems to help, no matter what I try.

My sister planned and organized this adventure to the Biltmore Estate and the Chihuly Exhibit. It was incredible!


My sister wants an hallway ceiling like this!


My sister, Cindy and my Niece in law (my sister's daughter in law) Amanda


The Biltmore Gang
Clockwise - Angie, Me, Shelby, Cindy, and Amanda


An early start to the day at the Chihuly Exhibit 
It was a tad cold and windy but so much fun!


The Chihuly Exhibit Gang
From left to right
Angie, Cindy, Amanda, Me, and Shelby


The Conservatory is always my favorite part of the Biltmore Estate


Should you ever have an opportunity to see a Chihuly Exhibit, it travels around, please go ... it is amazing and beautiful to behold.


The wall in the background of this photo is what I want in my house!
I love it!


Angie among the Chihuly Exhibit


The Biltmore Estate
Asheville, North Carolina


What a great day and adventure.
From left to right
Me, Cindy, Amanda, Shelby, and Angie


Sisters



No comments:

Post a Comment