Monday, May 27, 2024

Mother's Day 2024

 Mother's Day 2024

I am blessed beyond measure.


The Friday before Mother's Day I pull into my driveway and right behind me is the UPS truck. Confused because I knew I hadn't ordered anything recently ... I was totally floored when out comes these boxes from Casper (bedding). My youngest son and his beautiful bride got me a brand new Queen sized bed and pillows and bamboo sheets!

When visiting them I absolutely raved about the guest bedroom bed so they bought me one! I'm excited to get it all set up.


This girl planned a wonderful day full of surprises.
Downtown Knoxville delights


She made reservations for us at Kefi, a Mediterranean eatery.
DELICIOUS


We started with a flight of Gin cocktails


3 incredible dips with flat breads and such for dipping.
The first one on top was a personal favorite, it was a feta dip.
SO GOOD!


And finished up with an amazing shrimp dish.
We forgot the baklava but it was probably best ... we were stuffed!
Happily so, it was a beautiful meal and the company was divine.
It is always fun sitting down and really catching up with each other.


We also got a second permanent bracelet.
All of that along with text messages of love from my oldest who is out in California living his best life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment