Friday, May 17, 2024

Family

 Family

Apparently we have a published author in the family.

The author of the book pictured below is Patricia Lane Copeland, whose mother was Grandma Dorothy's sister, Edna.  That's Edna and Grandma in Crossville.  Grandma had told me Patricia wrote a book and I was able to track it down.  As you can see, she dedicated the book to her father, John.  The two children are Jon  and Amy, who are probably in their 30's now.  Back in the 1990's, they lived in Chicago.  Patricia's parents lived in Florida.  I haven't read the book yet but as far as I know, it is the only book she wrote. 


Patricia Lane Copeland, the author, and her children Jon and Amy.


Dedication to her father, John Lane


Edna Lane (Grandma's sister) and my Grandma Dorothy Gibson


The book written by Patricia Copeland


No comments:

Post a Comment