Sunday, June 30, 2024

Binding

 Binding

I have a pile of quilts that I need to put binding on. Binding a quilt is my least favorite part of the quilting process but I love when it is completed and I have a finished quilt.

All of these quilt projects are quilt tops that have been completed for at least two years. One of my goals this year is to get all of my finished quilt tops quilted and bound.


Sewing My Stash # 20 - Tula Pink Panda 


60 x 70 inches


Moda LOVE Charm Pack x4


75 x 75 inches


I love the machine quilting on this one and the backing is just perfect.
💗💗💗


Sewing My Stash #15 - Easy Patchwork QAL


72 x 72 inches
I love scrap quilts and scrappy patchwork quilts are AWESOME!
And, the backing of bearded dudes makes me smile and think of my first son and child who has an awesome beard.
💙💙💙


Sewing My Stash #18 - Batiks
70 x 85 inches


This quilt is made up of all of the batiks fabric that I had on hand. When I first started quilting I absolutely loved Batiks. Batiks are still beautiful fabrics but I'm not as interested in those fabrics these days.
All the same this scrap quilt turned out nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment