Saturday, June 1, 2024

A Mountain of JUNK

A Mountain of Junk

This year in May I did a healthy bit of "Spring Cleaning" if you will. I absolutely have acquired a mountain of junk in the last 6 years. My house was full of clutter ... not to mention a 10x10 storage unit that I brought with me from my previous life.

Needless to say the clutter and mountain of junk brought with me were weighting HEAVILY on me. It was time to get rid of the Mountain of junk paralyzing my motivation and creativity, and filling me with constant dread.


It was time to take control of in my life and get rid of the junk paralyzing my motivation and stealing my JOY!!


I started with all of the clutter and junk in my house.


I cleaned out all three bedroom closets. I made several Goodwill runs along with tossing out the junk.


I completely emptied the guest bedroom and the closet in that room.


The guest bedroom closet now houses completed quilts, quilt tops, sewing machines, and other quilting notions and supples.


The 10x10 storage unit is now empty and the dumpster is now full.


I still had a few boxes from the storage unit to go through and purge but at least the storage unit was empty and that is a monthly expense that I will no longer have to deal with.
It feels great to be out from under the weight of that Mountain of JUNK!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment