Saturday, June 29, 2024

2024 Purge Continues

 2024 Purge Continues

Since ordering a dumpster, cleaning out a storage unit, and purging my home of 6 years worth of JUNK I am dedicated to continue the purge and and keep my home junk free.


I have felt like a hoarder, especially after seeing all of the things that I had in the storage unit.
Storage units are the devil ... if you have to put something in storage ... then you don't need the item. At that point throw it away or donate it to someone or to an organization.
DO NOT PAY TO STORE IT IN A STORAGE UNIT!
It is absolutely a waste of money.


With the purge I feel so much better mentally and physically without the weight of all of the junk and trash.


It felt great to get things organized and only keeping the items that I know that I will use.


Emptying the boxes and sorting out all of the junk, the items to donate, and the items to keep was very therapeutic. It really help me to feel good about releasing the things that were weighing me down and depressing the heck out of me.
It was a great exercise that I really needed to complete. 


Just this week I took 4 boxes from a sewing room culling to a friend at work.
Part of the reason my quilting mojo has been so low is because of the huge mess my sewing room has been for the last couple of years. I feels great to begin sort, purging, and organizing my home and my sewing room.


No comments:

Post a Comment