Thursday, June 27, 2024

Quilting Mojo

 Quilting Mojo

I enjoy quilting making so much but lately my quilting mojo has been elusive at best.

In May I started a quilt project that sparked my quilting mojo back to life.

The Bubblegum Sonnet

The pattern is by Amanda of Westwood Acres Fabrics 



I've always said that pink is my least favorite color but as it turns out I think pink is one of my favorite colors. I don't know why but I seem to be drawn to the color.


Pretty in pink 💖💖💖


This pattern is written wonderfully


There is enough technical difficulty to make this quilt project interesting and rewarding.


I'm not quiet finished with the piecing of this quilt top but I am enjoying the process so much.


It's coming together all of the parts and pieces are completed now it is time to piece those parts and pieces into a finished quilt top.


Bubblegum Sonnet
76 x 98 inches


No comments:

Post a Comment