Monday, July 8, 2024

DIY - A Mini Dining Room Makeover

 DIY

A mini dining room makeover

This past weekend I did a little DIY and make over.

I got the idea for the decorative window film from my daughter. A few months ago she purchased on Amazon some decorative window film for her sliding glass door. I loved the result and decided to do it on my dining room sliding glass door.


I love it!!!


The decorative window film allows so much light into my dining room and living room.


It also allows for privacy.


This table originally came with these stools. I purchase four ladder backed cushioned chairs to go with the table. My dining room area is relatively small and the chairs ate up a lot of that space, so I decided to store the chairs in my utility room and bring the stools back in.
It has really opened up the space and I love the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment