Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Shimmer - The Easter Eggs

Shimmer - The Easter Eggs

Tula Pink fabrics provide so many little hidden in plain sight gems! Whenever I look at anything I have ever made with Tula's fabrics I see elements in the prints that I had never seen before. Just one of the many things I love about her fabric collections.


Sea Turtles, a tire swing, bees


Dragonflies and raccoons ... those eyes 💜


Bumble Bees


A toad 


The eyes, ears, and antlers of a deer. Hearts and daisies, too.


A fawn sipping from a pond


A child swinging


The Queen
This is fabric from the Elizabeth collection


Horses - or prancing ponies as I refer to them


The eyes of a tiger


Octopus and fish - under the sea


Part of an anchor ...

There are so many things to see and find









 

No comments:

Post a Comment