Saturday, April 4, 2020

More HEARTS

MORE HEARTS

💗💗💗

About my goal of making at least one quilt block each day.
How said goal has been elusive for many years ...

Well ...
This picture represents 49 HEARTS!


HEARTS
I have made 56 HEARTS - using 9 HEARTS to make the pillow front
pictured above.

Since beginning this quilt, a kit that I purchased online from Anna Maria Horner, the world has turned upside down!

As the Minister of Magic says, "...these are dark times."

Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking any of this Pandemic World Health issue lightly. I work in an industry that is essential but it is work and then home to isolate. Washing my hands and clothing and just in general trying to do my part to STAY AT HOME and stop the advance of this horrible virus.

This Scrappy HEARTS quilt project has become so much more than just a way to begin the habit of sewing a quilt block daily. It has become a positive focus on creativity and a way of silencing the fear and worry that I am feeling. 

The worry and the fear that I'm sure we are all feeling.

From my heart to yours, stay safe and healthy.
Peace of Christ to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment