Monday, July 29, 2024

Shimmer - The Fabrics - Tula Pink

 Shimmer

The fabrics - Tula Pink

Most of the fabric that I used in this quilt were by Tula Pink. I used all of the Tula Pink fabrics that I had in my fabric stash on this quilt.


In the picture above you can sort of see how I organized each block.
I used a clear storage container and construction paper to keep all of the blocks in order and ready to piece.
Also, the whale fabric in the picture above is not Tula Pink, I believe that fabric is a Lizzy House fabric, but I could be mistaken.
I love Lizzy House as well.


I threw some batting over the back of the door to my sewing room to make a design wall.
Sometimes one has to make do with what we have.


Some of the Tula Pink fabric collections are represented in the picture above.


I also used fabrics from other Tula Pink collections, such as,


Sadly all of these fabric collects are Out Of Print (OOP) but, Tula Pink has many other collections that are currently out there on the market and, as we all know ...
Tula Pink never disappoints. 


No comments:

Post a Comment