Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Progress Report - Sock Knitting

Progress Report

Sock knitting, the last pair of socks needed to reach my 2024 BINGO Challenge.

My 2024 sock knitting goal for 2024 is knitting 5 pairs of socks. Earlier this year I got a head start. I completed several pairs of socks that I already had on my sticks, a couple of the pairs needed very little in order to complete them.


No matter how many pairs of socks that I make I'm always amazed. I still can't believe that I actually learned how to knit in general but specifically that I have learned how to knit socks. An article of clothing ... that fits on your foot. I know that sounds silly but every pair of socks that I complete is still so amazing to me.


Turning the heel ... it just never gets old!
I have two patterns, one a cuff down and one a toe up that I pretty much stick to but lately I have been looking at other patterns. There are various different cuffs, heels, and toe variations. I think I am going to try a new sock pattern the next time around.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment