Tuesday, September 3, 2024

NO, Thank you!!

 NO, Thank you!!

My neighborhood has been targeted by every possible solicitor imaginable. I have been approached to sell me a home security system, windows, and roofing in the month of August, alone! I can't even sit on my porch without being approached by someone.

Last weekend I was sitting on my porch ... talking to my mother on the phone ... and this guy walks up to me trying to sell me a new roof. He would not take NO for an answer. He didn't care that I was on the phone, or that I was not the least bit interested in a free quote or a new roof.

I was shocked by the persistence and the absolute RUDENESS!

I ended up with an appointment for someone to come to my house the following Monday at 7:30 p.m. to give me a free quote! 

I stewed about the pushy rudeness of this person / company the rest of the weekend.

The company ... ERIE HOME

Monday morning I called, cancelled the free quote appointment, and lodged a complaint. For me that was the last straw! 

This morning I put up "NO SOLICITING" signs at both my front and back door.



It is a shame I can't even walk outside of my house without fear of being approached by someone trying to sell me something!

***Note - Erie Home (roofing) has terrible reviews.***
***BEWARE***


No comments:

Post a Comment