Friday, September 6, 2024

Progress Report - Girl Power - English Paper Piecing

 Progress Report - Girl Power - English Paper Piecing

I've only managed to piece a couple more of the hexie flowers but progress is progress.

😂😂😂


I'm enjoying so many things about this quilt project.
The theme ... Girl Power
The colorfulness
And, the opportunity to sit down, focus my mind, and just relax in the simple task of hand piecing.


This project is helping me to slow down enough to live in the moment.


Often a moment that I need to stop and consider my blessings.
Time to clear my mind of the stressful events of the day and/or the stressful events in our world.
A moment to catch my breath.
Needless to say, I'm not the least bit disappointed that this project will take a long time to complete. 
I'm enjoying the process very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment