Monday, September 9, 2024

Sketchbook - NeuroGraphic Art

 Sketchbook - NeuroGraphic Art

As most of you know, I have been trying for years to be consistent with creating in my sketchbook. As it turns out, once I stopped stressing over not sketching and what to sketch, I am sketching and creating more than I ever have.

I've also been reading and researching art techniques, art mediums, and art materials and supplies. It is amazing. Recently, I was reading about and watching a few YouTube videos on NeuroGraphic Art.

If you are interested in learning about neurographic art there are tons of sites and YouTube videos online. I'm not sharing any of those here with you because I went down the rabbit hole on this one from one site to the next to videos so I don't even remember all of the sites I landed on.

Below is my first attempt at NeuroGrapic Art


When I was a little girl my Grandma Dorothy worked at Carter's Ink, they made magic markers and my Grandma always had a large box of cast off markers. I used to sit in her living room floor and color art very much like this. Scribbling with a black marker and then filling in all of the little bubbles with every color of the rainbow.


No comments:

Post a Comment