Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Passionate Day 10 - My Red/White Quilts

My Red/White Quilts


Hedgehogs
86 x 86



I enjoyed making this pattern - there are several pieces for each hedgehog block (a lot of cutting) but if you keep the pieces organized it is a lot of fun to make. I used index cards to keep track of my cut
pattern pieces. It is so much fun watching the hedgehogs emerge as each block is completed.


My sister is the proud owner of this quilt. She said the hedgehogs with glasses spoke to her!
hahaha!
Again, the beautiful machine quilting is in the Baptist Fan pattern.


Hedgehogs in progress


Hedgehogs before the glasses and the border were added.

Elizabeth Hartman has so many beautiful patterns. I hope you will check out her pattern shop and give her patterns a try. 

Elizabeth Hartman Designs
elizabethhartman.com



No comments:

Post a Comment