Friday, October 25, 2019

Passionate Day 5 - My Red/White Quilts

My Red/White Quilts

My Red Work quilt is my favorite red and white quilt. This quilt was a labor of love. I traced and embroidered all of the blocks with things that mean something to me.

My Red Work Quilt
72 x 82 inches

You will find all of my children's hand-prints, with their age, when those hand prints were traced.


There is a home block, a block for my mom, a sewing machine, and many others.
"Just a few of my favorite things ..."


Needless to say this was a work in progress for many many years and it felt really good to finally finish this quilt this year. I didn't necessarily make this quilt to be an heirloom but this one will be passed down to my children and so on. Which makes me love this quilt even more.


No comments:

Post a Comment