Thursday, October 31, 2019

Passionate Day 11 - My Red/White Quilts

My Red/White Quilts

Love by Moda
37 x 37

This quilt is made from a Charm Pack - but can be made from a Layer Cake or Mini Charm Pack
You can find the free pdf of this pattern HERE

This pattern is the perfect size for a baby quilt and there are so many possible fabric combinations that would go with just about any nursery theme decor.

This quilt measures at 37 x 37 inches because I added a border. I have been considering making four of these 37 x 37 inch blocks and making a larger 4 Patch quilt. 

This pattern goes together quickly, because of the use of pre-cut fabrics, there is not a lot of cutting involved. I used Riley Blake Fabrics, So Ruby charm pack by Carina Gardner for this quilt.
I love this collection of red fabrics.

My passion ... obsession ... for these beautiful red/white quilts continues. The resulting contrast of the red and white fabrics is just stunning to me. So simple but fascinating all at the same time.

💓💓💓


No comments:

Post a Comment