Monday, October 21, 2019

Passionate Day 1 - My Red/White Quilts

Red / White Quilts by Lori (me) of Gibby Girl Design

Two years ago my son bought me a quilt book on red and white quilts.
Red &White Quilts
Infinity Variety
Presented b the American Folk Art Museum
by Elizabeth V. Warren
with
Maggi Gordon

I have A LOT of quiltings books ... A LOT ... but none that have inspired me as much as this one.
Every single quilt in this book is made of red and white fabrics, only red and white, and they are all stunning. Since receiving this book I have begun making my own red and white quilts.

I will be posting a series of posts regarding the Red and White quilts I have made since receiving this beautiful book.
My Red / White Quilt Collection.



My first Red / White quilt


Red / White 2 x 4 Quilt


This pattern is easy and the results are beautiful. I ended up with enough blocks to make a table runner as well. This quilt project was completed May 2018 and since then I have made several red / white quilts and pillows.  With several more red / white quilt projects in the queue to be made. 





No comments:

Post a Comment