Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Bowl-O-Rama!!!!

I joined a bowling league!
Yes, I did!
And, it is so much fun!


When I was younger I remember spending many evenings with my grand-parents and parents at the bowling alley. I remember them being on bowling leagues.
There was a group of us kids that ran around the bowling alley and game room like we owned the place. HAHAHA! It was the best of times.
They had cherry cokes and baby burgers at the food counter that were absolutely
THE BEST!!!
The cherry cokes were mixed - a magical mix of cherry syrup and fountain coke.


It is different now ... now I am on the bowling league.
They don't have cherry cokes or baby burgers but the cheese fries are to die for!
And, mostly I am enjoying myself and bowling so much. 
The league that I have joined is a social league, it is more about meeting 
people, making friends, and enjoying bowling again. 
I love it! It is fun and it is bringing back so many sweet memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment