Friday, November 22, 2019

Handmade Gifts

Handmade Gifts

I have several goals in life that I try to take steps toward accomplishing daily.
One of those goals is to one day make all of the gifts that I give to my family and friends.
I'm not saying that I will not also be giving store bought gifts but I would like to at least be able to give handmade gifts when possible.

I suppose that some of it is because my ultimate goal is to have and sustain a little homestead right here on my little plot of dirt.

I want to learn how to make small batches of soaps, can jams and jellies, and to make jewelry. Along with the quilting, sewing, knitting, and crochet that I do now.

This year I am crocheting sets of coasters 
and I am presently looking for pet treat recipes as part of my "Handmade Christmas" goals.


Do you like handmade gifts?


These coasters are a simple crocheted circle and are perfect for any glass or mug on any table top.
Each set will contain 4 coasters


I will be making a few other gifts as well this year but I haven't reached my goal of being able to give handmade gifts to everyone on my list just yet.
Maybe next year but if not ...
One day for certain.





No comments:

Post a Comment