Monday, November 11, 2019

Sewing My Stash 7

Sewing My Stash 7

Sewing My Stash 7
60 x 70

This pattern is by Ashley of Film in the Fridge, you can find her tutorial HERE
The pattern is called 2 x 4, this pattern works well with all of the fabrics I pulled from my stash for this scrap quilt. I have a lot going on here ... fabric wise! HAHA!!!

Going forward I'm going to try and take a photo of the fabrics that I choose for these quilts.
That way you can see the fabrics as a whole before I chop them up and sew them back together.


This weekend I picked up this quilt project that has been in the WIP pile for a really really long time.
I'm hand quilting this quilt because I made it for myself.
This quilt pattern is called, Modern Maple Leaf. I finished the quilt top so long ago that I don't remember who wrote the pattern or where I got it.
All of the fabrics I used are the cat fabrics that I have collected over the years.
All of that being said ... I haven't hand quilted anything in a very long time. When I began quilting, I hand quilted all of my quilt projects, I had forgotten how much I enjoyed hand quilting.

😻😻😻

No comments:

Post a Comment