Sunday, November 3, 2019

Passionate Day 14 - My Red/White Quilts

My Red/White Quilts

The following quilts are works in progress.
Various stages of completion.

Moda Love Pattern
72 x 72
This quilt is presently out for machine quilting.

Cat Faces
(size TBD)
The cat face blocks finish at 6 inches square. I need 100 of these blocks.
Presently I have completed 56 blocks.
I have decided on sashing and an outer border as well.

 Half Square Triangle Strings
(size TBD)
All of the half square triangles are pieced and sewn together.
I will be adding a border.

Shadows of Childhood
(presently 51 x 64)
I will be adding at least one border, possibly 2. This pattern is called Courthouse Steps
and if I can swing it, I would like the borders to continue the same version of
the pattern only larger. 
It will depend on the fabric I have on hand.

My Red/White Quilt collection continues to grow and I continue to be 
fascinated (obsessed) with these quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment