Friday, November 15, 2019

Planning Ahead ...

Planning Ahead ...

Each year I crochet an Easter Basket for my daughter.
Last year I waited until the last possible moment and it was STRESSFUL!

So a few days ago, I got my colored pencils out and played around with a few 
ideas for the 2020 Easter basket.

2020 Easter Basket

It feels good to be crocheting again and I'm really glad to be getting a head start on my daughter's basket for Easter 2020.

It feels weird to say, 2020 ...

Here's a look back at all of the past Easter Baskets 💕💕









I've had a lot of fun over the years making these Easter Baskets for my daughter.
Lots of really good memories!

I don't have a pattern for any of my baskets, I just make them up as I go along.
There are tons of free crochet basket patterns and tutorials online if you are interested in crocheting an Easter Basket of your own.

Stay Tuned for the finished 2020 Easter Basket Reveal ...




No comments:

Post a Comment