Saturday, November 9, 2019

Sewing My Stash 6

Sewing My Stash 6

This one is presently a work in progress ...


I am loving all of these colors. Especially the mustard yellow (gold) and the deep royal blue I used for the centers of my log cabin blocks. There are a lot of florals in this quilt which really surprises me. I don't normally lean toward floral fabric prints. Or at least I didn't think that I did!!

Yes, it becomes more and more obvious that for years now ... I have been more of a fabric collector as opposed to a quilter. But these stash busting scrap quilts are changing all of that!

Sewing My Stash 6
78 x 78

Again, the lighting in my sewing room does not do justice to all of the beautiful fabrics in this quilt.


HE (Booker, my boy) supervises my sewing room activities.
Usually from the top of a small bookshelf in front of the only window in my sewing room.
HE is king of all that he surveys ...
SHE is the ironing board warmer ...

HE and SHE

💖💖



No comments:

Post a Comment